Labs in the Department
The department is equipped with the state of art equipment supporting latest software.
Round the clock internet facilities are provided for the benefit of the students & the staff
The department is housed in separate computer science block and has well equipped labs, lecture halls, seminar hall, department library, conference hall and staff rooms.
- Basic Progr. Lab: 69 PIV computer systems.
- Application Progr. Lab: 37 Core2 duo based computers connected to a server on windows 2000 .
- Advanced Progr. Lab: 37 Core2 duo based computers connected to a server on UNIX.
- Systems Progr. Lab: 37 Core2 duo based computers connected to a server on LINUX.
- Project Lab: 30 Computers connected to sunfire T1000 server & IBM AIX server.
All the clients are networked in LAN, in all the laboratories.
The softwares available include JAVA, IDE compilers, Oracle 10G, Rational Rose and C, C++ etc.
The server software includes windows 2000, 2003, SCO open server, SUSE enterprise Linux 10, AIX 5.3, Sun Solaris 10, MS-SQL server 2000, RHEL etc.
|S.No||Name of the Laboratory / Workshop||Major Equipments||Lab Photos|
|01||Lab - 1: C&C++(I Year)||P-IV(69), UPS 12 KVA, Printers (2)|
|02||Lab 2: CN, Web Programming, BIS,DBMS.||Server 1, Core 2 Duo PCs- 38|
|03||Lab 3: PPL, OOSD, OS, DS, Java labs.||Server 1, Core2 Duo PCs - 37|
|04||Lab 4: MSR, CG, DSA||Server 2, Core2 Duo PCs - 37|
|05||Lab 5: Project lab||IBM AIX Server 1, Sun Solaris Server 1, Clients 10, PIV 20|