Master of Business Administration
MBA programme in the college has been started in the academic year 2009-10, affiliated to OU with an intake of 60 students. The syllabus has been revised to suit the specific needs of the present business environment.
The department have committed core faculty members who are highly qualified, experienced and efficacious in their respective fields i.e. Finance, Human Resource, and Marketing. The focus of the MBA department is not only on creating conceptually sound professionals but also to take them a step further and empower them with skills to jumpstart their careers.
The department has well equipped information technology laboratory with 30 computers of latest configuration. There is separate departmental library with large collection of textbooks, reference books and National and International journals.
Guest Lectures by eminent resource persons on emerging issues in various functional areas of management are organized to provide greater insight into student’s learning. English Language Training is imparted to students during the first semester. Personality and Communication skills development training programs are organized regularly during the course.
All round development of students was ensured through various co-curricular activities like student paper presentations, group discussions, business quiz, case study etc., which were organized throughout the course.
Academic performance of students has been consistently good and most of them are successfully placed with various organizations.
- To Impart management education, Producing Competent, Confidence managers and Entrepreneurs.
1. To Impart Managerial knowledge and skill set to students.
2. To produce managers and entrepreneurs who will be future ready and socially responsible.
3. To conduct various Personality Development Programmes to improve their Creativity, Decision Making and Skill set.
4. To inculcate culture of team work and leadership qualities for achieving excellence in every walk of life.