B.E - Eligibility Requirements:
Admissions under Convenor's Quota or Category A (70% of intake in each branch):
A Candidate for admission to the four-year degree course in Engineering must have passed the Intermediate examination of the Board of Intermediate Education, Government of Telangana with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as optional subjects, or any other examination recognized by the Osmania University as equivalent thereto.
All the eligible applicants for admission into First Year shall have to qualify in the EAMCET Examination conducted by the Govt. of Telangana. The candidates will be admitted into this college by the Convenor at the EAMCET counseling as per merit based on EAMCET rank and marks in Intermediate examination.
The candidates should satisfy local/non-local status requirement as laid down in the Telangana Educational institutions (Regulation of Admissions) Order 1974 as amended from time to time.
Admissions under Category B (30% of intake in each branch):
These seats will be filled by college as per the guidelines of Telangana Govt. after due govt notification.
M.E/M.Tech - Eligibility Requirements
Of the 18 seats available 13 are filled up by Convenor, PG admissions and 5 under sponsored.
Qualification: Bachelor's degree in Engg/Technology, AMIE/AMIETE or similar qualifications recognized by UGC as equivalent to B.E./B.Tech.
For admission by Convenor, candidate should have valid GATE scores or PGECET scores. For sponsored category, applicants should have 55% in the qualifying B.E or equivalent degree and should apply to the college directly.
M.B.A. - Eligibility Requirements:
Admissions under Category B
A candidate seeking admission into Two year MBA programme must satisfy the following criteria:
- A pass in bachelor's degree in any field with 45% marks in aggregate.
- Must have qualified in Integrated Common Entrance Test (ICET) conducted by Telangana State Council of Higher Education, Govt of Telanganaa.
- The candidates should satisfy local/non-local status requirement as laid down in the Telangana Educational institutions (Regulation of Admissions) Order 1974 as amended from time to time.
The candidates will be admitted on the basis of rank secured at the ICET.
- The Convener admits 70% of the intake to the MBA programme based on the ICET rank.
- The Management admits the remaining 30% under Management and NRI quota as per the Telangana government rules.
These seats will be filled by college as per the guidelines of Telangana Govt. after due notification.