Prof. S.G.S. Murthy joined this college on 3/2/1986 as an Asst. Professor after a stint in M/s L&T. He has graduated in Civil Engineering from college of Engineering of O.U. in 1983. His areas of interest are Structural analysis and high performance concrete.
He is the construction coordinator of the college who planned and executed the present campus in Nadergul. He has secured several consultancy assignments from GHMC and Singareni Collieries to the college. Apart from being the best teacher awardee he is also on the reviewer panel of M/s Tata Mcgraw Hill, a prestigious publishing company. Prof. Murthy is an accredited structural and Proof consultant to GHMC, Govt. of A.P. for their Civil Engineering works. He was heading department of Civil Engineering during 2006 - 2010.
He is an accredited structural consultant to several organizations like M/s Indian Statistical Institute; M/s Nalco, M/s Rayalseema Alkalies, M/s Hyderabad Food products, M/s Agakhan foundation amongst others. He has guided nearly 100 undergraduate / PG, students projects apart from organizing three national conferences. He is fellow Institute of valuers, apart from holding membership in several professional bodies.
- Staff (NT) Recruitment and development
- Coordinates Purchase Process
- Discharges routine duties of Principal during absence of Principal
- Coordinates publication of Colleges Annual Magazine
- Coordinates Resource Provision to all concerned
- Coordinates Preparation of Budget
- Coordinates Office Administration
- Coordinates in the preparation of Compliance reports to AICTE, APSCHE, DTE & University
- Formation of student council
- Proper conduct of co-curricular and Extra-Curricular activities
- Proper conduct of sports activities
- Coordinates mobilization of Resource Generation
- Identifying training needs of nonteaching staff
- Notify the non-teaching staff about various Employee Development programs
- Arrange such Employee Development Programs