Institution Innovation Council
Registered under MIC & AICTE MHRD
* * * 3.5 STAR Rated * * *
Institution Innovation Council (IIC) at MVSR Engineering College is established with a Vision to develop a Centre of Excellence for Innovations development. At IIC, our Mission is to promote creativity, innovations and develop successful Entrepreneurs contributing to economic prosperity. To conduct various innovation and entrepreneurship-related activities prescribed by Central MIC in a time bound fashion and Organizing Hackathons, idea competition, mini-challenges etc. with the involvement of industries.
To be a premier Innovation Centre by fostering a vibrant ecosystem for the creation and development of Enterprise
M1: Promotion of Creativity and Innovation among Students, Alumni and Faculty members.
M2: To create a climate conducive to excellent teaching - learning Process.
M3: To Support and Facilitate Innovative Product development.
- To inculcate the spirit of innovation.
- To Encourage and support innovations through guidance and mentorship.
- To establish functional ecosystem for scouting and pre- incubation of ideas.
- To develop Technology based Incubation (TBI) centres.
- To encourage innovative projects with commercial viability.
Functions of IIC:
- Identify and Motivate Innovations and share success stories.
- Promote Innovations in the Institution through multitudinous modes.
- To train innovators and budding entrepreneurs.
- Organize periodic workshops/ seminars/ Faculty Development Programmes/ Interactions with entrepreneurs, investors, professionals and create a mentor pool for student innovators.
- To create network with peers and National Entrepreneurship Development organizations.
- Association with Institution’s Research & Development Cell to highlight innovative projects carried out by faculty and students.
- Organize Hackathons, Codeathon, Idea competitions, mini-challenges etc., with the involvement of industries.
IIC Ambassador: Dr.P.V.V.Rama Rao, Professor, Dept. of EEE