Unnat Bharat Abhiyan (UBA)
Unnat Bharat Abhiyan (UBA), a flagship program of Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India, MVSR Engineering College was selected as a participating Institution (PI).D
The objectives of UBA are,
- To engage faculty and students to work with the people of rural India.
- Customize available technologies or develop new technology as per local needs
- Improve the implementation of existing Government programme
Cluster of Villages selected are,
Adibatla , Badangpet , Kurmalguda, Nadergul, Kongrakalan
The objectives can be achieved by,
- Contact with VDO and representatives of villages
- Organize Gramasabhas and identify 3 major issues to be taken up for village development
- Village survey
- Baseline house hold survey
- Preparation of village development plan
Low cost technological solutions covering, Agriculture, Education,Health, Sanitation, Housing, Organic/Natural farming, Swatch Bharath Abhiyan, Drinking water, Bio-energy, Afforestation, Skill development, Digital literacy etc will be addressed wherever needed.
- UBA Household survey by EEE Department
- UBA House Hold Survey-Automobile Engg. Dept
- UBA House hold survey - Mech & DBM Depts.